I've had light brown spotting for 5 days and dark brown spotting for 1 day period only due in 3 days what could cause this? No pains

Dr. D Elan Simckes
32 years experience in Fertility Medicine
Irregular bleeding: Any woman of fertile age who has an irregular. Must consider the possibility that she is pregnant. A pregnancy test is necessary, perhaps a blood test. Other possibilities include anatomical issues with the uterus. I would have a pelvic ultrasound to look at the possibility of a fibroid or perhaps a polyp. And ovarian cyst that is functioning and making hormones can also cause this.
Answered on Sep 28, 2016
6