TN

unprotected sex on the 6th(neg) blood test 132&20 of sept. blood test oct 1could i get a positive for either one? ovulated on the 11th. fertile 6-10

Dr. Joyce Pastore
Pregnancy: I am confused by your info, so I will respond in general terms. A pregnancy test can be positive within 5-7 days of conception. If you had a period after unprotected sex, it is unlikely that you are pregnant. You are most fertile midcycle, within 5 days of ovulation. Many women in their 40's can conceive, but it is less likely and the risk of a child with Down's Syndrome after 40 is 1 in 50.

Last updated Nov 30, 2020