had a stiff neck for a week, that followed pain down to my all left arm and numbe index finger, it is causing me sleepless nights 4 weeks on. pls help?

Dr. Mark Fisher
33 years experience Neurology
Couple of thoughts: 1) Herniated cervical disc 2) Viral meningitis followed by brachial plexitis vs cervical radiculoneuritis. Persistence over 4 weeks tends to support #1. Why are you sitting & suffering? If it's a herniated disc, you need to know. If it's something benign but painful, you need to know that too. Hie thee to a doctor and find out pronto.
Answered on May 21, 2016