my scraped leg hurts; could it be iinfected?

May be: Red, swollen, tender, painful, warm, pus, red streaking?

I have a game tommorow and my leg really hurts. Can they just inject or something?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
THE WHOLE LEG?: Not enough info from you to be able to help. Shots are not indicated unless the trigger for the pain is properly identified, so you need a doc to look at it please.

What does it mean when the front shin of your leg hurts?

Dr. Noahleen Betts
Podiatry 19 years experience
Shin Splints: Shin splints can be painful, stretching, wearing appropriate footwear and exercising should help decrease the pain on the anterior aspect of the leg.

My leg hurts still from a hit and swells up, what is this?

Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 55 years experience
Vascular damage: It is hard to tell but from your description there may be damage to blood vessels such as veins, that might initiate intermittent swelling. Your physician should be able to help identify tests that might clarify the swelling. These would be called vascular tests.

I have a knot type of bump on my inner leg and it hurts what could it be?

Dr. Richard Sheppeck
Vascular Surgery 36 years experience
Any number of things: The fact that the bump is sore indicates it is inflamed...Inflammation can be a reaction to a clotted vein "phlebitis", or and infection. If the overlying skin is red and warm to touch this indicates inflammation as well.. An ultrasound could probably more precisely identify the problem.
TX

Why do my right leg be hurting when I try to get up.?

Dr. Jay Bradley
LASIK Surgery 18 years experience
? Sciatica: Your description could be due to sciatica or a number of other problems. Talk to your doctor for further evaluation.

Last updated Jun 2, 2017