what does low white cell count, positive p anca, upset stomach , gallstones, deficiency of d vitamin mean ?

Dr. Tracy Berg
General Surgery 32 years experience
Gallbladder disease: Gallbladder disease, stones or passing a gallstone can feel like stabbing pain into your back. The severity can be so intense, like a heart attack. Fatty foods make it worse. Your doc will get blood labs and ultrasound to make diagnosis. You may have 2nd diagnosis. Risk/benefit analysis is usually in favor of laprascopic cholecystectomy aka gallbladder removal. Be well.