Canada

my hcg levels went from 2100 to 2223 in 48 hrs but ultrasound was fine baby measuring 7 weeks 3 days and hb 148. could something still be wrong?

Dr. John Munshower
Be positive: The actual quantitative HcG level is non specific and is not useful in measuring dates, etc. In other words, the range for gestational age is very broad regarding hcg, so x may mean age 2weeks to 8weeks, and y is 4weeks to 12 weeks, etc. The US and getting your routine exams by the GYN is most useful for having a healthy pregnancy. God bless, best wishes.