Australia
A male asked:

my arm keeps twitching and it hurts. its constantly happening. what should i do?

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Seek medical care: If this has been going on for more than a week or so, especially if it's constant, you need to see a health professional. I don't know if you've had a recent injury or do strenuous physical activity, but the combination of twitching and pain sounds like nerve irritation. The sooner the problem can be diagnosed & treated & any contributing factors identified, the better off you'll be.
Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology 34 years experience
A couple of choices: You could see a doctor about it; or, you could try the old Australian bush remedy of applying a Vegemite poultice and singing The Court of King Caractacus whilst standing at the top of Ayers Rock at midnight of a new moon. If you opt for the second, let us know if it works.