Canada

i have inflamed eyes caused by sleeping with my contacts in, how long will these eyedrops take to work?

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Contacts: There are some serious conditions that can be caused by sleeping with or having prolonged use of daily wear contacts. I think it is prudent to not use eye drops for this without being seen by an ophthalmologist. Do not under any circumstances put your contacts in when you have red eyes. You must have a pair of glasses as back up. If you want to avoid this get contacts you can sleep in.