i have been in pain for over half a year and i finally got it checked out and the doctor hasn't answered me for two weeks now. they were asking me about cancer, tumor, and clot history in my family. they did an ultrasound and one of my ovaries looked like

2 doctor answers
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Pain: Robin, Your question is cut off by the parameters of our system. If you had an ultrasound and have not received the results after calling for results it is time to make an appointment to go see your doctor to discuss the results and see what is next in evaluating and/or treating your 1.5 year history of pain.
Answered on Sep 27, 2014
Dr. Jessica Allan
Sounds complicated: Call the doctors office and make a followup appointment. Pain for a 1/2 years deserves a face to face appt with the doctor who can examine you show you the results and review the US. The doctor will come up with a plan of action treatment plan. Good luck
Answered on Jul 27, 2015