suggested diets for weight loss?

3 doctor answers
Dr. Sasson Moulavi
33 years experience General Practice
Smart for life: a great program must be easy, high in protein and suppress hunger. Smart for life is the product line and program I like and I developed because I was an over weight emergency room doctor. Look into it .
Answered on Feb 21, 2015
1
Dr. Stephen Southard
Your best bet: Is to focus on a food plan that you can consistently stick with. While it's important to have a diet rich in micronutrient rich foods like naturally colorful veggies and fruits that are calorically "light". The other important aspect about any "diet" is to make sure, first, you have a strong understanding of appropriate portions and caloric intake. Moderation will always be key.
Answered on Dec 13, 2015
1
1
Dr. Georgia Latham
For tips on healthy weight loss see: http://helpdoctorwtlosstips.blogspot.com/
Aug 11, 2015
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Weight loss: The basics for starters: increase activity and decrease intake. I realize this is easier said than done. I recently lost 25 pounds with help of Jenny Craig, but any of the top programs have shown to be helpful. I also took another product that helped me. I am making long term dietary changes but sometimes a "jump start" helps. check the following site out: http://mymannapages.com/esuite/home/DrStu
Answered on Nov 27, 2017