Malaysia

My finger accidentally stuck into an exercising bicycle and caused my finger's tendon ruptured and already been joined back by a specialist doctor ten years ago.but now my finger couldn't open straightly .i think this is because of the doctor had sealed

Dr. Michael Roman
See : a specialist. If the surgeon who did the procedure is still around. Also physical therapy should help improve the range of motion. And strength.
Dr. Zahid Niazi
Cosmetic Surgery 39 years experience
See a Hand surgeon: I am not clear whether you are stating that you have a second injury to the same digit or you have sequelae from your initial ruptured tendon that you cannot straighten finger. It would be best to see a Hand surgeon for a proper history and assessment.You may need x-rays of the finger to ensure that you do not have any bone or joint related issues. Your Hand surgeon can best address current issues

Last updated May 30, 2017