how long can baby live with an intracerebral hemorrhage, or brain hemorrhage?

For a lifetime: Outcome relates more to the extent of the bleed than it's existence.In the early years of the first ct scans, many studies of normal newborns were done to sort out the "normal" from the less so. In those early studies up to 3% of newborns had some evidence of a bleed, most small & asymptomatic. Infant brains have better healing qualities than adults, some do well.Larger bleeds have more problems.
Dr. Sarah Cueva
Depends: Intracranial hemorrhages in babies can range in severity from exceedingly minor to very severe. In the case of a very minor hemorrhage, the baby would be expected to have the same life expectancy and quality of life as if there were no hemorrhage. The impact a hemorrhage has will be affected by its size, location, and any other issues the baby may be facing.