i have been advised by my consultant and hold and blow my nose 10 to 15 times per day to stop my eardrum collapse but i am hearing trumpet sounds.

Dr. Stephen Rothstein
38 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Ear: It would be okay to do that gently a couple of times a day and to chew gum. A steroid nasal spray helps as well but make sure youve had an ENT look at your ear and eardrum and have had a hearing test to confirm the diagnoses. If youve had these, then the spray may help. Sometimes its treated with surgery by placing a tube into the middle ear through the eardrum
Answered on Nov 27, 2017
1