Kernersville, NC

when i exhale deeply enough, it feels like bubbles are popping in the upper-middle-right side of my chest. it doesn't hurt, comes and goes?

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
General Surgery 43 years experience
Do you smoke: My first question if you smoke if you do stop immediately you already might have damages in your lung the other reason could be your reflux as you know the medicine take care of the chemical part if reflux not the mechanical unless you sleep with your head up avoid tight cloth and late meal or snack the gastric secretion with less acid in it because of the medicine still go down to your wind pipe