Chester, WV

my period started the 16th of august and it ended either the 20th or 22nd of august, which day would i start ovulating after my period has ended?

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice 51 years experience
14 days before the: next expected period.

When will I ovulate if my.Period is coming every 18 to 20 days?

Dr. Marianne DiNapoli
Dr. Marianne DiNapoli answered
14 days before: The first phase of your menstrual cycle (before ovulation) is variable, but the second phase is usually constant at 14 days. Therefore, you are most likely to ovulate two weeks before the first day of your period.
Irving, TX

How do I know when I ovulate? I get my period every 25th of the month.. Am regular. My period lasts for about 3-5 days.

Dr. Katherine Sutherland
Gynecology 43 years experience
14 days before mense: When regularly cycling, ovulation occurs 14 days before the period starts. In your case, that would be the 11th of the month. To verify this, you could purchase ovulation indicators which can pinpoint ovulation within 12 to 24 hours. Signs of ovulation also include increased sticky fertile cervical mucous or a twinge in the side.

My last period was august 14. When will I ovulate. My periods arent regular so idont know if it will actually happen 14 days after the start of my period?

Dr. Jane Van Dis
10-14 days on averag: Most women ovulate 10-14 days after the start of their menstrual cycle. That's typical. Women can ovulate as soon as a few days after their cycle started (while they are still bleeding), or after 14 days. If you're interested to know, you can purchase an ovulation predictor kit at the drugstore. Also check basal body temperature and cervical mucus.

If i start my period on the 7th and end on the 10th or 11th what day should I ovulate on?

Dr. Barbara Toppin
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
The 20th: If you have a 28 day cycle , you will ovulate on or about day 14 of your cycle (about the 20th of the month) if you have a longer or shorter cycle it will be different. Use an ovulation predictor test if you need help.
FL

Is it possible to ovulate 5 days after my period ends?

Dr. Moshe Torem
Specializes in Psychiatry
Yes: Human Biology is not an exact science like Math or Physics; As a rule this typically does not happen; However it is possible;

Last updated Sep 10, 2014