Turkey

my pain relievers (aspirin, ibuprofen, paracetamol) have expired on august 2014. how safe would it be to use them and what are the risks if i do?

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice 51 years experience
Probably it will be: still safe to use but effectiveness would be less.
Dr. Gary Arenz pharm. d., bcgp, aahivp
Geriatrics 8 years experience
Drug Company: Expiration date shows the 90% of the drug still has effectiveness. After that date there is no idea that the 90% goes to 0% in 1 day or becomes 100% toxic. Poison control would tell you the same thing but is another source 8002221222
Dr. Robert Grindstaff
Addiction Medicine 38 years experience
Out of date: there is no reason to discard those medications that have recently run out of date at most they may have suffered a little loss of strength