Mansura, LA

two days ago i started with a minor toothache. it's become very severe very quickly. i can feel the pain deep below the affected tooth by pressing a spot on half an inch above my chin. i believe it to be an abscess but the pain is completely unbearable. m

Dr. William Jenkins
Specializes in Anesthesiology
Go to the: Dentist, nothing you can do, will just get worse and serious
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Ok...: So call a dentist and be seen ASAP. It will not heal itself on its own.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Dental abscess: A tooth abscess won't go away without treatment. A dental abscess is a collection of pus that forms in your teeth or gums as a result of a bacterial infection. The dentist will treat a tooth abscess by draining it and getting rid of the infection. For the pain control and inflammation take OTC NSAIDs See a dentist ASAP.