how can endometriosis spread to your bladder and intestines?

Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine 19 years experience
Several Ways: Endometriosis can cause scar tissue and that scar tissue can stick to nearby organs, endometriosis itself can spread or nearby tissues can have their surface actually transformed into endometriosis. The exact ways in which endometriosis spreads are still not completely understood.
Dr. Neeoo Chin
Fertility Medicine 40 years experience
Many ways: Menses "backwards" thru the fallopian tubes can deposit endometriosis tissue into the pelvic cavity allowing it to grow on different organs. Also endometriosis is thought to spread by way of the blood or lymphatic pathways, in addition to alterations of early embryonic tissue.