Corpus Christi, TX

my son is almost 11 months old and nurses 2 times at night. could i start doing the slimquick pure?

Dr. Tanya Russo
Can you wait?: Although most of the listed ingredients should be safe for your baby, the extra caffeine, artificial sweeteners and food dyes are concerning (these are not things an infant should be exposed to). Initiating a regular exercise program in conjunction with a reduced fat and sugar diet would be much healthier for you and your baby.
Dr. John Michel
Suggest no: The child depends on you for nutrition. Unless you are planning to quit I would not. Dieting is important but can be done safely and still provide the child nutrition. Would consult a dietician for advice of how to diet at the same time to nurse. Best wishes.