India

can height grow 2 to 3 inches after 23 years of age for women? weight is 48 kgs. current height 5'2''

Dr. Nadine Yamusah
Specializes in Internal Medicine
No: women's growth curve stop between 14 and 17 on a very

Is a height to weight chart for women accurate?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Rheumatology 48 years experience
For maney yes, but..: The are remarkably inaccurate for some people, although a reasonable guideline. The best is body composition analysis, which can be done at many places (my office, health clubs, etc.). For example, i weight 193, am 71 inches tall, and i trend toward heavy. But waist is 34 and my body fat is 15%. Very good. I always do composition studies: the only weight of tracking diet and exercise.

Last updated Sep 3, 2014