tingling in my hair and my back that kind of makes me jump because it itches what could it be?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
32 years experience Neurology
More likely scalp: There are probably at least a dozen things I can think of that could cause tingly feelings in the scalp and itchy feelings in the back. Things such as neuropathies (due to nutritional issues or nerve entrapments), thyroid problems, allergic reactions (shampoos?), anxiety, and others, and also menopause....I doubt the last one so don't worry. Bottom line is that you need an appointment with a doc
Answered on Sep 29, 2016