IN

I am twelve weeks pregnant but not having any pregnancy symptoms though i have heard my babies heart beat at eight weeks should i still need to worry?

Dr. Ron Eaker
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Normal: each person's pregnancy symptoms are unique. It sounds like things are normal. you should be able to hear the heartbeat with the Doppler handheld at your next prenatal visit to reassure you
Lucky: Given the number of women who develop severe pregnancy symptoms in the first trimester I would think you should be thankful. You are in the lucky group. You don't need to fall asleep at night worrying about why. It doesn't mean anything bad. Eventually you will face some significant challenges. Get some good sleep while you can & prepare for more to come.

Last updated Oct 25, 2018