hello.i am 20 years old male. i am lazy. please give me some tips to be an active and healthy individual. your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

4 doctor answers
Dr. Richard Zimon
NOT ADVERTISING: Suggest you buy a FITBIT.....and go on from there . $ 90 investment...well worth it!
Answered on Aug 30, 2014
Dr. Warren Everett
Specializes in Family Medicine
Exercise: Go our for 45-90 minutes of vigorous exercise daily. it increases your testosertone, builds strengthtand endurance . It will give you a feeling of power and will help control your weight. Good luck
Answered on Aug 30, 2014
1
Dr. Theresa Henderson
40 years experience Pulmonary Critical Care
Motivation + Purpose: It is not unusual for a young person such as yourself not to have figured out what one wishes to pursue in life. Lack of goal and passion for something often translates into doing little to nothing ie: being lazy. Remedy: Get involved in an activity you like that helps others and gives you a feeling of accomplishment; think of someone you admire and pursue a course that could help you be similar.
Answered on Oct 16, 2014
1
Dr. Nguyen Nguyen
49 years experience Pediatrics
Know yourself: The best way to get motivation and find your life goal is to find out what you are all about. The tool I tell all my teen patients is to get the book "The 7 Habit of Highly Effective Teens" (get a used one at Amazon.com) turn to page 86 and write down the answers to the 10 questions in that exercise. Once you know who you are, you can decide who you want to be. Good luck!
Answered on Aug 30, 2014