can trickaminalsis develop from an un treated yeast infection while pregnant?

Dr. Candace Cato
NO: Trichomoniasis is caused by a completely different organism from a yeast infection. Trichomoniasis is caused by a protozoa and Yeast infections are caused by fungi typically with the name Candida
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
Trichomoniasis ?: Trichomoniasis does not come from a yeast infection. It is a sexually transmitted disease that comes from sexual contact with another person who has the infection. If you have this infection you need treatment/medication and so does your sexual partner.