United Kingdom

headache and dizziness when moving head. had lots of neurological exams at doctors office this year. all were good. possibility of it being tumor?

Dr. Ajay Acharya
CT/ MRI: If CT/ MRI is negative, no tumor. If MRA is negative, no vascular anomaly. So inner ear problem is possible.
Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology 34 years experience
Seriously?: Do you WANT it to be a tumor or do you want it NOT to be a tumor? My preference would be not. Please repost your question specifying how many is "lots," who did these neurological exams (specialist or nonspecialist), and what you mean by "good." Did anyone examine you looking specifically for inner-ear problems? The inner ear is where your balance organs are located.