Birth control side effects; does anybody take estrostep (ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone) fe?

Dr. Alan Patterson
41 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
An older pill: I do not ahve any of my patients on that pill anymore. Side efefcts from any pill, could be break through bleeding, irregular bleeding, weight gain, bloating, breast tenderness, . Less common ones are blood clot heart attacck, stroke. No periods can also happen. Headaches. For most young people the benefits far out weigh the risks. My favorite pill is a low dose on loloestrin and loestrin.
Answered on Sep 28, 2016