United Kingdom

Hello i am 54kg and my height is 170cm and i would really like to get a flat stomach and thigh gap can i get that in 2 weeks ?? i do cardio workouts

Dr. Larry Xanthopoulos
Not sure: Your weight is about 125-130 lbs and height is about 5 feet 8 or 9 inches. Your weight is very good for your height, in fact you are on the thinner side. I do not recommend you lose any weight, not sure if certain exercises will give you the attributes you are looking for.
Dr. Robert Sterling
46 years experience
Sure, no problem!: Go get liposuction for 10Grand.Or,get real and realize there's no shortcut that will last.Even lipo won't guarantee anything unless you have good habits If you are serious,read about a healthy diet not dieting per se,about good sleep hygiene and the right form of exercise FOR YOU.I've found High Intensity Interval Training to be very interesting and promising.So,you now have 2 weeks to research it