Russland

my head hurts left side between eyebrown and eyes hurt too?

Dr. David Satloff
Pain Management 40 years experience
Get checked: There are a lot of possibilities. I always check the major cranial joints including the two TM joints, the frontal sinus at the sphenoid junction, and the occiput. You should also check all of the maxillary teeth. Check the joints for infection, toxins, allergens, and check for trauma.
Dr. Mansoor Jatoi
Headache: Sounds like you have a traditional headache. There are a number of different types of headaches, but as long as you don't have neck stiffness and this isn't the absolute worst headache of your life that would require you to go to the ER for further evaluation, take some Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Ibuprofen/Aleve/Motrin with food to help alleviate your discomfort.

Last updated Aug 25, 2014