Aurora, CO

minor dull cramp for 2 days on right side of temple (head). not painful. not cured by nsaids. tension headache? any helpful tips to get rid of it?

Dr. Eric Kusher
Holistic Medicine 38 years experience
Careful with this: If tender to touch, and you may feel a "ropy" feeling, have it checked out professionally. Most likely referred pain from muscle spasm, but rule out temporal arteritis.
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Urgent Care 19 years experience
Try: Try excedrin migraine and an ice pack over the temple. Persistent headaches should be examined as temporal arteritis could be a cause as well as other entities. If no better please seek prompt emergency room care