Bedford, NH

what is the risk of having severe cervical spinal stenosis myelopathy? there is almost no csf around t3/t4. is this a dangerous concern?

Dr. Olav Jaren
Neurology 19 years experience
Cervical level: T3/T4 is at the thoracic level, not the cervical level. In order to diagnose cervical spinal myelopathy and MRI of the neck or cervical spine would be helpful. The CSF may be narrow at some levels, but this not always of concern. Why is it narrow? Is something out of place? Was there a spinal fracture at T3/4, or was this an incidental finding? Your answer makes a difference.