what can i do for daily exercise to keep my health. i can take 15min every day. 34yrs. female. sitting forever at work. any suggestions? thank you

Dr. Laura Anissian
Walk or stairs: I am presuming you are talking about breaks at work being the "15". I recommend that you take walks or you can take flights of stairs. It is amazing how the steps add up when you use your breaks for exercise! There are apps available on the phone which can count your steps. This is motivating and informational for your watching your overall activity level!
Dr. Asha Kamnani
BE Creative: Park your car 1 mil away and walk to work and back. Join a GYM. If you only have 15 minutes a day to do a work out then some intense aerobics or running. Nature walk san bicycling is also good. SO many options. You have to decide what works best for you and keeps you committed and engaged. It is best to enjoy the w=exercise so you will do it regularly.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016