what type of specialist should i look for to have fibrous remove robotic surgical or are there any listed here that i may talk with. thank you?

3 doctor answers
Dr. Shashank Jain
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Guessing: Guessing you mean fibroid in uterus? If yes then you are looking for a Gynecologist. If thats not what you meant - ignore this recommendation.
Answered on Aug 18, 2014
1
Dr. Robert Sterling
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Da Vinci Code: Those robotic machines are really cool! And they take special training to use. They are state-of-the-art and expensive. Any hospital that has one, and the surgeons to use it, will make sure people know about it. I don't live in your area, but a little bit of googling will find a hospital in the area with the Da Vinci device. The DaVinci Code will not be necessary. Your gynecologist should know too
Answered on Aug 18, 2014
1
Dr. Gehrig Harris
Fibroids: I think that fibroids is what you're talking. They are little muscular tumors in the wall of a woman's uterus. They can be removed by a surgeon or GYN surgeon or they may opt for removal of the uterus all together. Just ask the surgeons in your area if they use surgical robots. Personally, I would be more concerned about a surgeon's reputation than his robot. Good luck :)
Answered on Sep 29, 2016
1