Having back lower pain an pain my stomach when not eating also contraction like pain in my vaginal area cycle comes on the 18th why do I feel pained ?

Dr. Asha Kamnani
42 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Please clarify: Your information says that you are on Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) for contraception, I assume. In that case, how do you know that you will get your period on the 18th? Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) should take away your cramps and usually your periods as well. How long have you been on Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone)? Please do a virtual consult and we can help you better. Otherwise, see your doctor for cramps and pain.
Answered on Aug 17, 2014
1
1
Dr. Asha Kamnani
Provided original answer
Since you are currently not using Depo Provera, and if your back pain and vaginal pain is persistent for at least 3 cycles, please see a doctor to evaluate for endometriosis. Take Ibuprofen in the mean time. Good Luck.
Aug 17, 2014