with my iih, is it normal for my eyes to hurt when i move them, and when i blink? i also get dizzy/head feels weird when i look up from reading?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
33 years experience Neurology
Dizzy yes//eye pain?: The dizziness & head feeling weird is commonly heard about in IIH. I don't hear people mention eye pain to tell you the truth but I can certainly understand the mechanism since people do complain of deep behind the eye pain which likely represents swelling of the optic nerve and if this is present then, eye movements can be painful. So I think it's more likely that your Sx's are IIH related.
Answered on May 23, 2016
1