itogisy advised need operation to enlarge the origice in bladder to prtfos cystoscopy. all my tests are normal can i refuse such surgery?

Dr. Michael Michaels
52 years experience Urology
Yes: Nobody can force you to have a procedure.What do youmean by"itogisy".Enlarge "orifice in bladder",I assume you mean the urethral orifice.If the doctor is recommending cystoscopy at your age of 79 and your urethral orifice is too small,chances are you have a slow stream & your prostate needs checking.It is not possible to get scope in unless orifice is enlarged.It sounds like you are in good hands.
Answered on Aug 10, 2014