U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 38-year-old female asked:

I had my aortic arch replaced (to the root) 16 years ago, due to aneurysm caused by marfan syndrome. can i work out on power plate?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Brett Halper
Family Medicine 25 years experience
Aorta: The answer is probably yes.... You should see your cardiologist.... Have regular sonograms .... And get his/her opinion as well...

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Aug 7, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.