i have had a dark area on my nose, its not bumby or hurts. also i have a bumb on the side of my nose that isnt going away, what is happening?

Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 20 years experience
Be seen: This requires a physical examination

I have had a scab up my nose for about a month that wont heal everytime i catch it or want to blow my nose it just bleeds again what can I do to help?

Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 29 years experience
Nasal scab: I suggest you have an otolaryngologist (ENT) perform a nasal exam to determine if there is a specific reason the scab persists and you are having recurrent nose bleeds when you blow your nose.
United Kingdom (Great Britain)

I have had a burning smell up my nose for 3 weeks and it will not go away?

Dr. David Kam
Dr. David Kam answered
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 36 years experience
Phantosmia: The sensation of a smell when it is not present can arise from different medical conditions. See an ENT doctor for examination and treatment.

What to do if I have had a small, red dot on my nose for years. What could it possibly be?

Dot on nose: This lesion would likely need to be examined and more history obtained to be able to provide you with useful input about the diagnosis or possible treatment.

I have had this redness underneath my nose for a couple years nose and no matter what I do it wont go away?

Dr. Kristin Cox
Wound care 19 years experience
Skin condition: It may be some sort of skin condition such as a rash, rosecea, or fungal infection. An exam by an expert is warranted.
Los Angeles, CA
A male asked:

I have had a red, sensitive part on my nose that isn't healing. It is 1/4" diameter circular formation. It hasn't scabbed over and has stayed in the s?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Unhealed sore: Please see your doctor. He/she may refer you to a dermatologist or take a biopsy to make sure all is well. Peace and good health.