can they make my eyes even again,because they haven't been even with each other i think sense childhood. i may be having surgery for the silent sinus ?

Dr. Sandra Lora Cremers
24 years experience Ophthalmology
Vision: If an eye is not correctable to 20/20 in a young child with no other eye problems, it is due to amblyopia (the brain never developed a proper visual pathway from eye). This is not reversible. If the vision is correctable to 20/20 with glasses, refractive surgery can help restore vision to 20/20 without need for further glasses in most cases.
Answered on Aug 1, 2014