Brooklyn, NY

suffering from chronic bacterial vaginitis. took antibiotics several times . no relief . r tea tree suppositories a safe and effective cure?

Dr. Stanley Swaby
There's no documented proof that tea suppositories are safe or effective.: There's no documented proof that tea suppositories are safe or effective. Also, these over the counter medications are not regulated and the dosages may vary across different brands or even the same brand. Have your doctor make certain that you have bacterial vaginitis (vaginosis) base on the characteristic of the discharge, odor, PH and microscopy.