Australia

I have a sore right foot. it feels sore pain on the outa side and sole, sometimes burning and feels weak. it sometimes hurts in my calf and knee?

Dr. Marc Goldhagen
Occupational Medicine 33 years experience
Back problem: Pain down the outside aspect of your leg to the lateral aspect of the foot is usually from a pinched nerve in your back. The L5-S1 nerve root or the S1-S2 nerve root may be involved. Rest non-steroidal anti inflammatory medications and time will usually resolve this but you should see a doctor to make sure that nothing more serious is causing this

Last updated Mar 15, 2016