Plainfield, NJ

vagina burns when i urinate and itches after the burning sensation what can it be and how to prevent it?

Dr. David Earle
General Surgery 31 years experience
Maybe infection: Could be a urinary tract infection. Need a urinalysis to diagnose for sure. This is typically treated with a short course of antibiotics. An exam may also be helpful. Could be done by primary care or gynecologist. Hope this helps!
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 57 years experience
Vaginitis: Need an experienced GYN. Various types of vaginitis, different infections, different irritations and allergies. Usually exam will reveal best remedy, but cultures and other tests may help.
Dr. Ryan Phasouk
UTI symptoms: Those symptoms can be, but not limited to: frequency, urgency, dysuria, hematuria, oliguria, fever, chills, lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, or fatigue. They are more common in women than in men and generally require evaluation by a medical provider and treatment with an antibiotic.