Pomona, CA

Haven't had period in apx3-4 month more irritable and agitated over everything, what is going on? suffer severe manic depression anxiety and schizo

Once you hit the: 3 month mark with absence of period - it is best to get evaluated by your gynecologist. Please let your psychiatrist know right away that you are a lot more symptomatic. Your medications may need to be titrated. If you aren't in talking therapy recommend that. Acupuncture can be very helpful in reducing that irritability. I am a psychiatrist and I use acupuncture successfully in this setting.

Last updated Jul 27, 2014