is it possible to have epididymitis without uti and i've never had sex. i have mild pain at the back of the testis and up into my abdomen area.

Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Possible ...: Non-bacterial or non-STD-related epididymitis does happen to few men in strenuous exercise withholding a full bladder like those having observed in army new recruits / trainees. Nonetheless, it's a good idea to seek professional confirmation, if possible, for personal observation. Meanwhile, I would like to admire you for being able to write & spell such English sentences at 15 - better than many
Answered on Jul 25, 2014
1