What do you suggest if my right arm from between elbow and wrist right on bone hurts really bad and it's swollen a little?

Dr. John Erickson
Hand Surgery 17 years experience
Ulna bone injury: The 2 bones of the forearm are the ulna and radius bones. The ulna bone is more superficial, easier to feel. It is not normal for this bone to hurt unless you injured it somehow. If it is very painful and swollen I would recommend an x-ray and physician evaluation. You can start with primary care physician or urgent care for this examination.
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
It is likely you have Paget's disease. Look it up on the internet.
Feb 9, 2015