what do you suggest if my pops has gout, which saddens me so much, cause he has difficulty walking?

Dr. William Lages
Rheumatology 68 years experience
Gout: Gout is a disorder due to overproduction or impaired excretion of uric acid. It is deposited in soft tissues and joints. In joints the Crystal release of uric African cause severe acute and also chronic joint pain and swelling. The good news is that a Rheumatologist will order medicines to be taken all the time to lower the uric acid and prevent attacks and also treat acute attacks and give diets.
Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
Gout rx: Take in tart cherry juice and tart cherries, 20/day. Add Lemon extract 4 tblspns / day. Avoid alcohol, animal fats, organ meats, anchovies, sardines, tuna, salmon, and shellfish. Limit other meats to 4 oz per day. Avoid high fructose corn syrup containing drinks and foods. Add egg whites, quinoa, soy as protein. Eat lots of citrus fruit and veggies. Drink 3 liters per day. Allopurinol rx daily