when using the herb teasel for treating lyme disease what part do i use the root or the leaf?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Infectious Disease 23 years experience
Lyme & herbals: Lyme disease can be an awful affliction. Hopefully u have a doctor who will help u through all this. While I personally & professionally advocate a medical approach to treating Lyme, there is an 'alternative universe' that advocates herbal & other therapies for treatment. I don't agree with those at all & I worry you're putting yourself in danger following them. Hope you will feel better.
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Rheumatology 52 years experience
Worthless: These treatments are without value.