Ridgewood, NJ

after i hit my head a few days after got a drip and keep getting hot flashes or fever like symptoms it gets hot and goes away doc t was sinus infect?

Dr. Susan Arnoult
Knocked out?: How hard did you hit your head? Were you knocked out? Are you feeling dizzy or nauseated? The "drip" - is this from the nose, ears? If the head injury was fairly severe and you have any symptoms of concussion such as persistent headache, nausea, vomiting, dizziness or trouble thinking straight - see your doctor again. If it wasn't severe then yes, it could be a sinus infection.