Brooklyn, NY

How do i know if the pain i'm feeling from biliary colic is severe enough to go to the hos? at times it's lasts a few hours other times comes and goes

Dr. Holly Maes
You decide: There is no answer I can give you except you decide. You have to say I'm drawing the line here and cannot tolerate this pain level. When the pain starts to interfere with your ability to perform your daily life activities and/or you just cannot stand the level of pain you are experiencing, you seek help. It may be time to do something more about your condition if frequent symptoms....