Pakistan

I have used many medicines & topical creams,acne always returns after stopping it. can you recommend any natural remedy for treating cystic acne?

Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
See a dermatologist.: If you are having cystic acne it is going to be very difficult to find a natural remedy that can help. When someone suffers of severe acne most likely oral antibiotics and other stronger meds that require lab testing and close follow up might be needed. I definitely recommend in this case that you see a Dermatologist.
Pathology 44 years experience
You're undertreated: Please forgive my frankness. You list only salicylic acid and clearasil, (benzoyl peroxide) which will not touch cystic acne. You've got scars. Nobody has explained to you that acne is not curable and will return whenever you stop your medication. Please get with your physician. Forget "natural" stuff. You will probably need isotretinoin. Despite the scare stories, most people who've used it are extremely glad.

Last updated Jan 28, 2018