Belgium

i had unprotected sex ,a day after ovulation can i be pregnant.

Dr. William Jenkins
Specializes in Anesthesiology
Yes,: You can
Dr. Dale Kristle
Gynecology 40 years experience
Could be: I hope you are trying to get pregnant.

Blue Springs, MO

I had unprotected sex 5 days after ovulation. My boyfriend ejaculated inside of me. Could i still get pregnant?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Fertility: One becomes pregnant from sperm left in the vagina during the five days before ovulation. Not after ovulation.
Dr. David Dinhofer
Radiology 41 years experience
Sometimes it is hard to know the exact date of ovulation. You may want to do a urine pregnancy test to be certain.
Apr 30, 2014
San Antonio, TX

I had unprotected sex with my husband three days after ovulation, could i be pregnant?

Dr. Matthew Wilson
Not if you're right: You have to have intercourse before ovulation--no more than 5, and preferably less than 2--if you desire fertility.
India

What is the earliest method of terminating my pregnancy, if am found +ve, since I had unprotected sex two days after ovulation?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Wrong Forum: It clearly states on nearly every page here that we do not offer treatment. Your need for abortion services is not going to be found on the internet. Please go see a professional in person to keep you safe for this process. But Health Tap doctors do not treat you for unwanted pregnancy.
VA

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend one or two days after ovulation what are the chances of pregnancy?

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Extremely high: You picked a bad time not to use contraception. Young men who do that have a special name- it is called "fatherhood".

Last updated May 30, 2016